Tender & Proposal Development, Bid Coordination
Have you ever submitted a proposal that totally “missed the mark”, where you essentially bid an “apple” when your customer wanted an “orange” ? It happens all the time, and to well-qualified companies. Why? Because their proposal team is too close to the solution and loses focus on the real problem! It is almost impossible to properly edit your own writing, or notice inconsistencies in what you mean to say from what you’ve actually said. How do you prevent this from happening?
Utilize our proven Red Team services to support you with everything from:
- Providing the initial Tender / RFP review and analysis of the Statement of Works (SOW);
- Providing experienced Subject Matter Experts (SME) to assist as technical writers, Bid Proposal Coordinators, Vendor Liaison Officers;
- Providing site visit support and in-country technical assessments, especially for logistics and technical support services proposals to unstable regions and disaster relief operations; or
- Providing assistance with the final Red Team Review of your finished document.
Our Red Team consultants and pool of experienced Subject Matter Experts (SME) have gained significant experience working on Tender and Bid Proposals for United Nations, Defence and Government sector contracts, as well as the oil, mining and construction industries working in remote and arduous locations.
The “five Cs” of a Proposal Review:
1. Coherence 2. Completeness 3. Compliance 4. Consistency 5. Correctness